This height adjustable smart Laptop / computer desk is ergonomically designed keeping your wellbeing in mind. This height adjustable smart laptop / computer desk can be raised up and lowered down within seconds which help in reducing muscle tension and increase your work productivity.
- Efficient Two-tier design: The two tier tray design provides the option to work while sitting or standing to suit the demands of your work. Also, our desk riser does not need you to step back when raised. You can start your work while standing at the same spot.
- Slim Design, 40mm at the lowest position :Compact and slim designs gives this product an aesthetic appeal and can be mounted on your table or bed
- 6 height positions, ideal for all ages and genders : It is ideal for all genders
- Aluminium Base for high durability. : Durability of this product is very high as the base is made of aluminium and thoroughly tested on weight strain
- Durable 15mm thick desk and keyboard tray : The width of tray can hold Laptop of any range
- Adjustable side lever : Adjustable level to slide up and down the tray smoothly
- Smooth gas lift mechanism
- Wide and removable keyboard tray: The keyboard tray can be removed as per your convenience. No extra effort is required to adjust/remove the keyboard tray with the help of a knob.
- Sits right on top of any office desk
- Anti scratch surface finish
- slots for tablets, mobile devices, monitor arms
- Zero Hassle – No Assembly.
- IMPROVE POSTURE: Reduce neck and back pain, eye fatigue. Improve blood circulation and standing during working will also increase your energy and productivity.
- Standing desks have been clinically proven to reduce back pain and neck stiffness by up to 54% after only four weeks
- Compared with sitting, standing increases 10% productivity.
- Standing while working fights off diabetes. Alternating between sitting and standing throughout the day can reduce overall blood sugar spikes by 11%, while standing just after lunch can reduce blood sugar spikes by a whopping 43%. .
- Switching between sitting and standing regularly, considerably reduces fatigue levels, by at least 15% and up to 33%.
- Using sit-stand desks has been proved to increase energy levels, improve focus and productivity, and decrease stress.