- The monitor arm will swing effortlessly away if you need to move the monitor to the side to accommodate a meeting at your desk.
- You can rotate, tilt, or swivel your monitors to get a perfect feel for your task at hand.
- Ergonomic Benefits:
It is very important to position your monitor at the appropriate height and distance to reduce eye strain, neck strain, and fatigue.
- Using a full-motion arm will allow you to adjust the height and distance easily whenever you change your activity.
- You may want to re-position your monitor if you are sharing an idea with a coworker or rotating your monitor from landscape to portrait position for long documents.
- Switching your monitor from its base to a clamp (or grommet) monitor arm is a great strategy to reclaim valuable desk space between you and your display.