With the Wellergon’s Smart Desk SD-01 adjustable desk riser, a normal non-adjustable desk can be immediately transformed into a sitting-standing table on which you can work at the right ergonomic height. This provides you the flexibility to change work postures by sitting and standing alternately. This leads to less discomfort in the back, neck and shoulders compared to exclusively performing sitting work at a regular desk or table. It is always recommended to maintain a good posture and to alternate your positions frequently when doing sitting work. Ergonomist’s recommend to sit for 1.5 hours, 1.5 hours for a half-sitting position (ergonomic stool/Active pouf) and 1.5 hours for standing while at office.
With the Well ergon’s SmartDesk SD-01, alternating sitting and standing positions can be adjusted in an instant with a push of a button. The stable construction of the SmartDesk offers sufficient space for multiple screens, keyboard and mouse.
The work platform can be effortlessly and smoothly adjusted to the correct height without straining your muscles. A SmartLift mechanism ensures smooth movement. The cables (chargers, LAN cables) are neatly concealed under the plateau.
- Product dimensions (W x D x H) : 890 x 600 x 120 mm
- Lift Range(top surface) :120-500 mm
- Adjustable in 40 different positions
- Minimum desktop/surface requirement (W x D):900 x 610mm
- Keyboard tray Range: 100 mm (can accommodate 3 laptop or desktop screens)
- Net Weight: 25kg
- Max top surface weight capacity: 20kg
- Max Keyboard surface weight capacity: 5kg
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 25kg
- Easily and smoothly adjustable in height
- Stable and Durable
- Easy to operate with 2 easily accessible and safe handles
- Room for 2 or 3 screens with and without a monitor arm
- Scrollable mouse / keyboard tray
There are no reviews yet.