As per the Survey by “The Guardian”-Sitting is the new smoking and also blamed for increasing the risk of heart disease and cancer, as well as diabetes and obesity. Health guidelines suggest that we should spend at least 150 minutes a week in moderate exercise, but many of us sit down for more than half the working day. Here’s the Laptop Sit Stand Desk for you.
We normally tend to neglect our health while engrossed with work. Most of our time in a day we spend siting on a desk job, studying, watching videos, which lead to a sedentary lifestyle. Neck and back pain has become a common problem now a days.
Everyone prefers the freedom of working with a laptop. Working with Laptops increases productivity, as you can access it from anywhere. You can login from your desk or a coffee shop or airport or from home. But when it comes to ergonomics, a laptop isn’t the best choice as you can’t adjust the height of the keyboard and screen separately. As a result, people tend to hunch over while working on a laptop, which leads to muscle strain and pain in the upper back, neck, shoulders, hands, wrists, and arms.
Most of the people with back problems or neck pain slouch quite often. Typically while working we bent over to look at computer screens that are too low and not on eye-level. We spend long hours sitting in wrong posture and we don’t stand often enough to give our back and neck muscles a break.
Sitting with wrong postures for continuous period places stress on your spine and over time the the stress that poor posture places on your spine may lead to anatomical changes in your spine. This causes back pain through the constriction of your blood vessels and nerves. Also the stress from poor posture causes neck strain, muscle pain, joint pain.
Improve your body Posture:
The basic rules while using Laptop are:
- Laptop screen should be aligned to your eye level
- Change your position often. Neither sitting nor standing for long period is good for health.
Laptop Sit and Stand desk improve the Ergonomics while using Laptop. There are many portable Laptop stands are available in the market, but Sit and Stand desk is very unique and designed in such a way that you can working while sitting as well as standing.
Reasons for using a laptop Sit and Stand Desk:
- Height adjustable Positions: You can adjust the height of the desk as per your comfort. Raising your laptop screen to eye level prevent eyestrain and neck pain. You can rise up and lower down the desk within a second. There are 4 height adjustable positions. It is ideal for all ages and genders.
- Improves efficiency while working: By using this portable laptop stand, you can maintain the correct posture while avoiding hunching and also can align your shoulders. This product provides best viewing angle and comfort.
- Reduces fatigue and enhances productivity: As you work in the correct posture, eyes or other part of the body don’t get strained when using the laptop. It takes a longer time for fatigue to set in. and improves your productivity.
- Cooling: A height adjustable laptop stand keeps the laptop above your desk surface or lap, which help keep it cooler.
- Work while Standing and Sitting: A laptop Sit and Stand desk is the affordable way to work while standing. This ergonomically designed laptop stand help you position your laptop to a position that’s right for you whether you’re sitting or standing. Changing position while working keeps your body healthy.
- Portable and Light Weight: It weigh less than most of the compact laptops. So you can move your laptop stand as you relocate from place to place and can be carried to any place.
7. Zero Hassle – No Assembly.
- Keyboard Tray & Mouse Pad : Our ergonomic laptop stand has all seamless features to hold all laptop accessories
9. Slim Design, 40mm at the lowest position